Thursday, November 13, 2008

Apple Creates Gadget Geeks


I was never much of a gadget geek. When Apple first entered the MP3 player market with the first-generation iPod, I didn’t pay too much attention to it. I didn't sleep outside the store or wait in any long lines, in fact I was the last one of my circle of friends to get one - and it was given to me as a gift. However as time has progressed so has the generations of updated ipods. The latest version of apples mp3 player is much more advanced then it predecessor. With the release of Apple's iphone (now in its second generation) the loyal Apple customer base has grown and so has my feeling towards the company's products. I'm seriously thinking of upgrading to the new ipod touch. If only Steve Jobs would consider giving me a deep discount since I'm a recent convert.

No comments: